Trendy Mates 2

Sunday 31 May 2015

Death Rumors Helped With My Popularity-Angela Okorie

Sometimes last year,there was a viral
rumour that actress Angela Okorie passed
on. In a chat with Sunday Sun,she said it
made her more popular
Yes I have. The thing is that sponsors
of such do not realise that such evil
campaigns usually turn out to be a
publicity campaign for their victims.
I was actually working on set when
they started that rumour and
suddenly my phone line became
inundated with calls. A lot of people
were crying and raising concern.
And I told them that I was alive and
kicking. That death-rumour incident
made me to realise how much people
loved me. It even made me more
popular. The evil peddlers had only
added many more years to my life.
So, I don’t care about what people
say about me.
On her husband, the mother of one said
I always try to keep my home and
my profession apart. But I can
confirm to you that my husband
loves me and understands me so
much. And that is what matters most
to me

No comments:

Post a Comment