Trendy Mates 2

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Haylie Duff Gives Birth to a Baby Girl, Her First Child With Fiancé Matt Rosenberg--Find Out Their Daughter's Name

Haylie Duff has given birth to her first child, a
healthy baby girl that she and fiancé Matt
Rosenberg have named Ryan, E! News
confirms. We were told this weekend that she
would be headed to the hospital this morning
to be induced.
Late last year, the cooking show host and
lifestyle blogger revealed to reporters that she
was welcoming a daughter and opened up
about how she tried to stay as active as
possible throughout her entire pregnancy.
She also spilled the beans about her cravings
during her first two trimesters--and they
weren't exactly what you'd expect!
"I drink a lot of green smoothies. I think I've
craved health food, which is weird, and then
the occasional mac and cheese," she
confessed.
She also admitted that her workout regimen
was making her Rosenberg a "little nervous."
"He's like, 'Don't push yourself too hard.' I'm
like, 'I got it! I'm fine.' I'm just trying to move.
Go on walks. I'm not trying to put too much
pressure on myself either way," Duff explained.
So how did she stay so fit throughout?
"I did Soulcycle through my whole pregnancy
and I go on walks with friends," Hilary Duff's
big sis told Racked Miami. "You know, I've
worked through most of it shooting season two
of The Real Girl's Kitchen. So I've been active
in general. I've tried to not go too maternity,
but at a certain point you've got to have room,
you know?"
Duff also dished recently that she and
Rosenberg have put their wedding planning on
hold for the time being, but added, "It's pretty
cool to think our daughter is going to be at our
wedding. We still talk about things we want to
do [for the wedding], but it's a big change with
the baby coming. We're just trying to focus on
one thing first and then we'll do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment