Trendy Mates 2

Tuesday 24 February 2015

LETS MEET HER...

Miss Seun Mallami, student of Kwara State University.
 

 





 

 What course are you studying?
Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Where are you from?
I am from Oyo State, I grew up in Ibadan.
When did you start modeling?
Last two years.
What inspired you into modeling?
I've always loved it right from when I was a little child, I would always watch fashion TV and loved how the models rock the runway and I always practice poses with mirror and all.
Any memorable moment?
Memorable moment? Errrm... I've had so many memorable moments, Miss kwara International would be it, it was fun, hardwork and good experience. Also recently I won super model, favour lucky's model photo contest and the photo-shoot was just amazing, I got to work with a celebrity hair stylist, a wonderful photographer and make up artist.
Have you had any discouragement since you been modeling?
Discouragements?? Lots. my school location is one, most of the casting and jobs are in Lagos and I school in kwara State, I had to turn down a huge casting because I was busy and also the distance is not encouraging but that's in the past, I can handle that now.
Anyone in your life?
Anyone in my life...Nope but then ofcourse my family and friends, *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment