Trendy Mates 2

Monday 25 April 2016

Beyonce’s New Album Is A ‘DISS ALBUM’ Towards Jay Z For Cheating, Bey Shades Jay Z Worse Than NAS Did

Beyonce’s new visual album Lemonade debuted last night on HBO, and Tidal. The album is amazing, both musically and visually. But what made it even more amazing, was how REAL it was.

For years there have been rumors that Jay Z CHEATS on Bey. And Beyonce confirmed every DANG ONE OF THOSE RUMORS last night. After watching Lemonade there can be NO DOUBT that she caught Jigga cheating – with “Becky with the good hair.” And Beyonce ecided to let her husband HAVE it – by creating a DISS ALBUM.

In the song Intuition, Beyonce says:

You remind me of my father, a magician, able to exist in two places at once. In the tradition of men in my blood, you come home at 3 a.m. and lie to me. What are you hiding? The past, and the future, merge to meet us here. What luck. What a f@#king curse.

You should know that Beyonce’s father REPEATEDLY cheated on her mom. Jay Z is suspected to have multiple mistresses also.

When it was time to do Formation, Beyonce asked the question, “are you cheating on me?” She then says “I don’t want to lose my pride, but imma f@#k me up a biaatch” and “what’s worse, looking jealous or crazy…I’d rather be crazy.” Bey aint even trying to HIDE IT anymore. Bey is out here spilling her own tea.

Then Beyonce started taking SHOTS at her cheating husband. In the song Anger, Beyonce says, “Who the f@#k do you think I am. You ain’t married to no average biaatch, boy. You can watch my fat ass twist, boy. As I bounce to the next (d!ck) boy. And keep your money, I got my own.”

But Bey wasn’t finished. She was next seen walking in a wedding dress spitting these lyrics, “when you play me, you play yourself. . . If you try this shit again, you’re gon’ lose your wife.” She clearly is NOT hiding anything.

Bey was not done with Jigga. She moved on to a spoken word verse, where she said the following, “So what are you gonna say at my funeral now that you’ve killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb p*ssy, who because of me sleep evaded. Her shroud is loneliness, her god was listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks.”

Bey’s next song was called APATHY, where she laid out exactly WHO IT WAS that Jay is cheating on her with. According to Beyonce, Jay’s side piece is “Becky with the good hair.” Becky is slang for a SIDE CHICK.

Bey then ended the visiual album with a song called “Forgiveness” – in which it appears that she is FORGIVING Jay for cheating on her. In the song, Bey utters the lyrics “Now that reconciliation is possible, if we’re gonna heal, let it be glorious.” The next clip is a clip of Bey and Jay in bed together, face-to-face, cuddling with one another. She’s wearing her wedding ring again, and he she makes Jigga KISS HER FEET.

Wow . . . we never expected this level of REALNESS from Beyonce. We have a whole new respect for the lady. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN. You know what album we’re gonna be BUMPING THIS SUMMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment