Trendy Mates 2

Friday 20 March 2015

Vin Diesel Holds Tears Back During Fast And Furious 7 Screening. Says "I Lost My Brother"

Vin Diesel was overwhelmed with emotion
during a special Los Angeles screening of Fast
and Furious 7.
The actor, who welcomed his third child just
days ago, was on hand to speak before a
select few got a chance to see the highly
anticipated flick before it hits theaters on April
3.
"This was, as you know, this was a very, very
personal and important film to us," he told the
audience while holding back tears.
"Every time when I saw the movie at the
premieres, Paul Walker and I would go off to
the side and he would always tell me, 'Vin, the
best one is still in the can.' Well, I hope tonight
you'd let Pablo know that this one is the best
one for you guys. If you love the movie, and I
hope you do and hope you will, feel free to talk
about it."
Diesel added, "This was a labor of love. It was
in some ways the hardest movie I ever had to
do because the relationships that you see on
film are so real. When the tragedy happened I
lost my best friend, I lost my brother."
After a brief break to collect himself and thank
fans, Diesel concluded his heartfelt
introduction.
"Thanks for being my family. Thanks for
always taking care of us. Thanks for believing
in us. You know what's most important in life.
We made this movie from our hearts and know
that this is our gift to you and more
importantly, to my brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment