Trendy Mates 2

Friday 5 June 2015

Man Fractures Penis While Having Sex With Girlfriend

A romantic night in with his girlfriend
went badly wrong for one enthusiastic
lover - when he 'fractured' his penis while
having sex.Alan Parke who was bed-bound
for two months afterwards - admitted:
I've never known pain like it.": "I
was jumping around with the pain.
"We were just having sex, I was on
the bottom and Clarissa was on
top.All of a sudden I heard
something snap. I've never known
pain like this, it was absolutely
excruciating.Clarissa was trying to
calm me down because I was
jumping around. It was the worst
pain I've ever experienced."We went
to Letterkenny General Hospital and
the doctors there said it was the first
time they'd ever seen anything like
it.They sent us to Galway where I
was told the penis was
fractured.There's no bone in there
but I was still told it was a fracture.
There was blood everywhere, I
couldn't control it."
Alan had to have his penis put in a sling
after the operation but he said the taunts of
fellow patients in the hospital left him riled
up.
"One patient kept laughing at the
pain I was in.I was off work for eight
weeks, in bed the whole time.And
the blood just kept on flowing.In the
first two weeks I had to call an
ambulance seven times because I
couldn't control the bleeding.
"A public nurse would also call out
to change the dressing on the injury.
I was in absolute bits."

No comments:

Post a Comment