Trendy Mates 2

Sunday 14 June 2015

My Life Is Completely Boring Without Me Around Family-Kanye

Kanye has revealed he is actually very
boring as his live revolves around his
family and he's settled down and become a
tame family man..He told Hot 97's Ebro
and Nessa.
'I'm completely boring actually, 'I'm
not at the club, I'm never at One
Oak. All I do is go to the studio
everyday.'
About his daughter, North, he said:
'I gotta take [her] to tap class.'And
gym class. They do all types of
swings.'But when it's said and done,
if you look at the past 10 years, have
I contributed more or took away
more from the world?'I have the
bravery to take the hit and for
people to call me names, call my
wife names, call my daughter...we
take the hit,'And I'll take the hit,
constantly.'

No comments:

Post a Comment