Trendy Mates 2

Friday 7 August 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Talks About Sex & Relationship

In the latest clip from I Am Cait,Caitlyn
Jenner admitted she's still not sure which sex she is more attracted to, a man or a woman.While having a dinner party with some of her
girlfriends, the topic of conversation soon turns
to sex and relationships.
'I wanna hear what it's like to date as a trans
woman in our community,' Cait's friend - and
rumoured girlfriend - Candis Cayne announces.
'Caitlyn you start,' someone shouts, catching
the former Olympian off guard,'Absolutely nothing!' she grins while the room
laughs along.Chandi, another of her friends, then interjects: 'I
know for a fact you've said many times that
you've only been attracted to women...'
'I've only been with women,' she clarifies, before
declaring: 'I have bigger things than an orgasm
to worry about.'
When the table is then asked: 'who's more
attracted to men?' Caitlyn looks around
intrigued at all the hands drifting up.
When all eyes settle on her, she realises her
own hand is half up - and she quickly pulls it
down.
'I don't know, I don't know,' she hurriedly
replies. 'I've never been with a guy.'
'You're gonna date women, you're gonna date
men, what are you gonna do.... I don't know!'
she confesses in frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment