Trendy Mates 2

Thursday 7 August 2014

Man Who Killed Wealthy Lagos Lover Tell His Own Side Of Story

On July 19,2014,around 2am,a 39 year
old Wealthy divorcee and mother of
four Njideka Lizzy Nzewe, was killed by
her lover who fled.They reportedly
went to the bank that day where she
withdrew N4m meant for a trip with
her kids to the US the next day.
Luckily,the 31 year old suspect,Kelechi
Williams was caught with her Range
Rover SUV at the at the border between
Ghana and Cote D’Ivore .While paraded
by the Police,Kelechi who is said to
have done thanksgiving in a Ghanaian
church, claiming he just bought the
Range Rover,narrated his story to
reporters
“Lizzy was my girlfriend. I knew
her three years ago. But we started
getting serious in February this
year. I came back from Ghana to
visit her on July 16, 2014 which
was on a Wednesday. The next day
we went out and came back late.
On Friday, she told me to stay back
at home and rest because I was
tired.
She left the house, saying she was
going to the new apartment she
was to pack into, assuring me she
would be back as usual by 6 p.m.
But she did not return by 6pm.
Rather, the gate man came with a
power generating set, saying
madam had gone to drop the
workers.
When it was 8 p.m. and I did not
see her, I started calling her on
phone but she did not pick. I called
her up to 30 times without
response. She came back by
midnight and when I asked why
she did not pick my calls, she said
the phone was in silent mode. I
brought out my phone and called
her line only for it to ring.
At that point I noticed she was
drunk. I got angry and asked if that
was the way she would pay me
back for leaving everything in
Ghana to come and spend time
with her. I threatened to quit the
relationship. But at that point, her
phone rang and I told her to pick it
but she insisted that I should pick it
and when I did, the caller, who was
a male
asked ‘baby are you home?’
Immediately she discovered it was
a male’s voice, she snatched the
phone from me and asked why I
should pick her calls. I reminded
her of a similar incident when she
came to visit me in Ghana and my
phone rang. She pick it and on
discovering it was a female, she
smashed the phone on the ground,
without knowing who the caller
was. I reminded her also that she
collected my other phones from me
and brought them to Nigeria. In
anger, I took the phone and
smashed it on the ground.
Before I knew it, she threw my
things outside, saying I should leave
her house. I told her to give me the
N300,000 she borrowed from me to
buy an air conditioner, if she
wanted me to leave but she said she
had no money with her and gave
me her ATM card which she said
had just
N140,000.
At a point, she slapped me and we
started fighting. She held on to my
manhood and started stretching it.
That was when I held the wrapper
that was around her neck and used
it to strangle her, thereby forcing
her to let go my manhood. She fell
down and became motionless.
Immediately, I took her three
phones, ATM card and went outside
to meet the gate man to see me off
to any ATM machine, where I
withdrew N100,000. I dropped the
gateman at home, and told him I
was going to pump the tyre. At that
point, I knew I was in trouble. I did
not go back to her house for fear of
being arrested.
I drove straight to Mile Two, from
where I picked a driver who drove
me down to Ghana. I spent some
days in Ghana before I decided to
leave for Cote d’Ivoire, where
unfortunately I was arrested.
I never wanted to kill her. I have
never fought in my life, let alone
kill somebody. I did not also steal
her jewellery and N8 million as
claimed by the Police. The only
money I withdrew was N100,000
and her phone.
On his part, the gate man, John
Tungwim, said ....
“He told me he was going to the
club with madam but that she asked
him to go and withdraw money
with her ATM card first. I went
with him because I know madam’s
pin code. But we came back, he
told me to go inside that madam
said she was tired and could not
go. So, he drove out alone. I never
suspected anything until the next
day when I did not see madam. I
called one of the children’s
attention to it. Out of curiosity, I
climbed a ladder only to discover
that madam was on the floor
foaming in her
mouth. I contacted her brother who
called in the police.”

No comments:

Post a Comment