Trendy Mates 2

Saturday 9 August 2014

"I'm Just Laughing"-Burna Boy's Mother Reacts To His Decision Not To Get Married

In the past weeks, Burnaboy posted
some interesting tweets. The first was
officially firing his mother as his
manager and the second was saying he
is never getting married. In a chat with
Punch,she addressed both issues .
“The boy is 23 and if he feels that
at his age he would not marry, he
can change his mind in five years.
He can even change his mind
tomorrow. I am just laughing that
he said he would not get married.
How many people have said that in
the industry and are married
today? When I was younger, I
remember saying that I would not
get pregnant when I saw pregnant
women but now, I have three
children,”
On firing her as his manager
“I was not in the country when the
story broke and I have said I would
not make any comment on it
because it is totally unimportant.
Whether I am his manager or not,
he is my child and there is no role
bigger than that. I am so shocked
about how people made a big deal
of the issue. I am not a musician or
an entertainer, so I don’t owe
anyone an explanation but he has
done enough.
“They should just leave the poor
boy alone. I am not a twitter
reading person; I talk to him on a
daily basis, so I am not interested
in what is on twitter. I have
absolutely no problem with my
child and as far as his career goes, I
still do what I have to do. I still do
everything I used to do but I cannot
always do everything. I was out of
the country for about eight weeks,
how much can I do? There is no
issue with us and there is no reason
to feel anyhow. It is something we
discussed and I still do what I have
to do, I still manage some of his
accounts, transactions and
endorsements but I can’t do
everything. There is no issue there
at all. If I have an issue with my
son I would go and meet him. I still
handle his corporate shows because
nobody else can do that for now. I
am only one person and I am not a
young person and he is going
bigger every day. This is not
something that should have been
misconceived at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment