Trendy Mates 2

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Davido Finally Open Up On Wizkid's Beef

Davido has finally opened up on the
purported beef with Wizkid and why he
went on twitter to throw shade. He
spoke to Sahara TV and this is what he
said
"It's not beef at all,but I'm the type
of person if I feel something to me
everything you do, you don't hit
your brother down. This is the first
time I'm saying this but the only
reason I was upset was because of
the NY concert. I was even going to
tweet like you know 'make sure
everybody turn up for my brother
Wizkid's concert' and he threw a
shade like that. I'm not going to
take that.That's why I went and
said what I said. But it's all cool, at
the end of the day, we got to keep it
on the music. Shout out to him. I'm
still a big fan. It was never nothing
but don't throw a shade at
me,especially when we were on the
flight earlier. By the way, check the
numbers on my last concert. Let's
leave it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment