Trendy Mates 2

Monday 11 August 2014

When Was The Last Time He Satisfied You?

I got this article and I found it interesting so I decided to share it with you.
Many women suffer in silence from an unfulfilled
sexual life. They grapple with their
partner's weak erection, early ejaculation and
low libido. They share some of their pains
below...
“We haven’t made love since our first
month of marriage. He says that he’s tired,
stressed from work and not in the mood.
But it’s been 5months and I have come to
realize that he has low libido. How can I
help him?” Nkechi. Stadium Road, Port
Harcourt. Continue...
“Yinka was so active when we were
younger but now? 2 minutes and he is
done! At 40, I have reached my sexual peak
and he is no where to be found. His early
ejaculation is so so frustrating. What do I
do?” Vanessa. Gwarimpa, Abuja
“Abdul’s weak erections continue to make
our sex lives non existent. I thought it was
just a temporary thing but a year later,
there has been no change. I have tried to
be a patient wife but for how long?” Funke.
Ajah, Lagos
Men’s Clinic International can help. They have
successfully provided care for these and many
more men’s sexual problems for over 18 years in
South Africa, Canada and Australia, and have
now opened their doors in Nigeria. They offer a
confidential online, phone and in person service
with guaranteed discretion.
You can also arrange for a private consultation
at home. Give them a call on 0903 273 1614,
0709 425 1635 and 0903 253 9384;
email info@mensclinicng.com or
visit www.mensclinic.ng at 12A, Olatunde
Ayoola Avenue, behind Bertola Machine Tools,
Anthony Village, Lagos.
Let's talk. What sexual challenges have you
faced?

No comments:

Post a Comment