Trendy Mates 2

Tuesday 7 April 2015

17 Girlfriends Paid Visit To Same Lover At Chinese Hospital Unknowingly.

A Chinese cassanova was busted after all 17 of his girlfriends
showed up at a hospital to see him.Don Juan was involved in an
accident and rushed to a hospital. After going through his
phone,hospital staff called all the women who were named as his
relatives .
Hospital staff were stunned when all his girlfriends turned up at
once. The group of women were shocked and upset when they
figured out they were all there for the same man,.
Xiao Li, who has been dating Yuan for a year and a half, told
media: said:
"[After hearing he'd been in an accident] I cried so hard I
didn't have any tears left."I was really worried when I
heard that he was in hospital. But when I started seeing
more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn't cry any
more."
Xiao has set up a chat group with the other jilted lovers to learn
more about the deception. According to Xiao, many of Yuan's
girlfriends gave him large amounts of money, with one
financially supporting him for nine years.
Another girlfriend Wang Fang said: "We've already had a
son together. What can I do now? I don't love him any
more, but I do love my son." What a situation,Juan has been playing his game very well to his satisfaction but he is facing the repercussion now as nemesis is catching up with him.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment