Trendy Mates 2

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Conversation Between GEJ & GMB

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
From: "Umar Abdui-samad" <umarabdulsamad18@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 21:06:29
To: <umarabdulsamad18.trendy@blogger.com>
Reply-To: umarabdulsamad18@yahoo.com
Subject: Conversation Between GEJ & GMB

Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB
Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Hello who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, u no get my num again?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't hve your no. ..so who am
I
speaking with?
Jonathan: hmmm... Oga o, na so life be? OK iam
Goodluck Jonathan
Buhari: hahaha....mabinu aburo, how tinz now, u
dey
watch channels TV?
Jonathan: I dy watch am jhare. Me don know say I
no
fit win b4 nw
Buhari: yes brother... Change is inevitable
Jonathan: such is life, I just call to congratulate
you ni
sir
Buhari: congratulate me??? hmm...something is
fishy
Jonathan: haha, nothing nw, remember I
congratulated Aregbesola, Ajumobi, Amosun, nd
other APC gov when they won
Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace
Jonathan: she dey ooo... She don dy pack load
small
small
Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, time still they now
Jonathan: no time johr
Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?
Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why I called you...
Abeg .
I no wan go prison
Buhari: guy forget that tin...ur prison sure. No
worry,
no b only u go go... FFK go follow, Fayose go join,
even Gani Adams, mama peace, Ngozi, Stella odua
..so don't worry too much, the place will not be
boring
Jonathan: abeq now....
Mtn: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can borrow airtime from MTN.
Dial *606# to check if you can use the service or
load
a recharge card.
Thank you
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment