Trendy Mates 2

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Skales Said:-‘This is the 1st birthday I’m celebrating with lots of money in my bank account’

One of Nigeria's finest music artist, Skales celebrates his 24years of birth today
April 1st, 2015 and he shared some words to his fans
on instagram, on how far he has come. He wrote;
'By this time last year I was at a hotels balcony I told
God all I wanted was success....and honestly he
blessed me..everyone dat knows ma story can see
how obvious this blessings are...I keep rising
everyday!!! This is the first birthday am celebrating
with lots of money in my bank account and Alota side
attractions hehe...God has been so faithful to me and
am very grateful...happy 24th birthday to me...I love
yall!". Trendymates wish him a Happy Birthday!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment