Trendy Mates 2

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Ubi Franklin Spent Almost N35 million On Emma Nyra When Dating Her

Ubi Franklin of MMMG who normally keeps his relationships
under wraps, has decided to let the cat out of the
bag. The newly engaged label executive revealed he
was sleeping with Emma Nyra and managing her
brand at the same time.
Speaking with The-Cable in a tell-it-all interview, Ubi
disclosed he and the US returnee were actually an
item as most fans and industry pundits suspected.
He said:
"I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship
didn't go as I thought it should have gone. When
you're dating somebody and you are the boss,
there are things you can't tell your wife or your
girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you
are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you
tell the others to do something, they will obey
without thinking about it. It's not only me but it
has happened to a lot of people, but that is the
business lesson I've learnt in my life." Narrating
how the relationship affected his life adversely,
he said:
"That relationship made me cut off a lot of
people and it also made me feel like everybody
wanted the same 'cake' I was having. I spent a lot
of time trying to beef people when I am not
supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow. I
decided in the end that it doesn't make any sense
and we both understood that and moved on."
"I don't think that I have spent as much money
on Iyanya as I've spent on Emma Nyra. Emma
has like nine videos at about N35m."
On his new girlfriend, Lilian Esoro, he said:
"She's everything I can ever ask God for. She's
very brilliant, she can cook. She's usually quiet
and more reserved. She's not one of those
actresses who are just out there and all over the
place. She's very subtle with everything she
does." That is all we could get from Ubi Franklin,hoping to get more celebrities disclosing private matters.lol!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment