Trendy Mates 2

Saturday 26 July 2014

Mental And Real Battles For Liberation

"I better die in war than to die in a bus stop like
those people killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria,"
Wilsom Bonfere commented. What he said here
is not just a comment because I am a
Supernatural mind reader. I see every thought
just like God in Bible who searches the heart. I
have said it severally in my write ups that war
is war, and fight is fight. Let me say it again
that we fight in mind, and the mental battle
also reflects and manifests in reality through
different ways. One may call it "real" war. What
I know is that Jerry Rawlins was Elijah of
Ghana, and the same personality (Elijah) is alive
in Biafra. He needs "real" approval to execute
his Supernatural plans for the people. Just the
go-ahead from the people! That is what we
need to work the works of Elijah for good and
freedom of Biafra in reality.
Similarly, I have told the public time and again
that Bible is poetic and prophetic in nature. The
wise know that it contains epic stories. They
were written in formality just to teach moral
lessons for good under the Sun. That is what I
know in wisdom and great insight.
The stories told us that there was a giant
called Goliath, and there was also a little lad
called David. If we ask me, I will say that I am
an erudite seer from East where the Sun rises. I
"see" the Goliath roaring in jungle, and I also
see the David searching for sling a.k.a cater
port. He needs the "sling" to enable him slay
the giant for freedom of Biafra under the Sun.
The term "sling" means real approval or
backing from humanity or mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment