Trendy Mates 2

Saturday 26 July 2014

Kim Kardashian Shows No Sympathy For Rob

It's no news Rob Kardashian is having
issues with his weight and career. His
mum Kris opened up in the latest
episode of KUWTK..in tears she told
Kim
'I want to fix Rob and sometimes
you just can't.I have not cried
myself to sleep in so long that I
don't even know what that's
like.It's the worst feeling in the
world when one of your kids isn't
in a good place.'
Kim replied harshly :
Well he's not home alone, he's also
27 years old, I just don't see what
the point is. She doesn't need to
help everyone.We've all been here
to offer him help and he won't take
it, so I don't have sympathy.' 'I
think I'm just more of the tough
love kind of person. My personality
is like, "All right, you complain, you
don't like it, get up and do
something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment