Trendy Mates 2

Friday 27 June 2014

8-Months Pregnant US Olympian Runs 800m Race

Five-time U.S. national champion,
Alysia Montano left many stunned after
running an 800m race while 34 weeks
pregnant( 8 1/2 months
pregnant)..Though she finished last in
the race yesterday at the Hornet
Stadium in Sacramento, California, she
said she enjoyed it and felt 'really
good'.
The 28-year-old runner, who received a
standing ovation after completing the
race in 2 minutes, 32.13 seconds, said
her doctor gave her the go-ahead and
contrary to beliefs,it is not harmful to
the baby
'I've been running throughout my
pregnancy and I felt really, really
good during the whole
process.'That took away any fear of
what the outside world might think
about a woman running during her
pregnancy.What I found out mostly
was that exercising during
pregnancy is actually much better
for the mom and the baby...I did
all the things I normally do...I just
happened to be pregnant. This is
my normal this year"
Looks painful to me..More below..

No comments:

Post a Comment