Trendy Mates 2

Saturday 28 June 2014

I Don't Think Sugar Rush Sounds Like Dorobucci-Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy has playfully poured out his mind on
the issue of comparing Tonto DIkeh & Dbanj’s
Sugar Rush with Mavins’ Dorobucci super hit
single that has been causing Frenzy in the
country. Don Jazzy said on Instagram:
I Don’t Think Sugar Rush Sounds Like
Dorobucci. But to be candid I think DeeVee producer of Tonto
Dikeh’s Sugar Rush tried replicating Don Jazzy’s
Dorobucci instrumentals. The two songs have
similar blend, flow and rhythm if you listen
carefully. Try listening to Sugar Rush and singing
Mavin’s Dorobucci lyrics to it to see how it
sounds like you are singing to Dorobucci’s
instrumentals itself.
Don Jazzy has said he doesn’t think the two
songs sound alike in anyway. But for me I think
aside the artistes’ delivery on the two songs they
sound exactly the same.
What do you guys think? Do you think Sugar
Rush sounds like Dorobucci?

No comments:

Post a Comment