Trendy Mates 2

Friday 27 June 2014

"Why I Named My Children Nollywood And Hollywood"Nigerian Actor

Actor, Femi Ogedengbe who recently named his set of
twins Nollywood and Hollywood said he chose the
names for his new kids in appreciation of his gains in
the film industry where he found himself.
He said: “The names
are my own way of
appreciating the
industry that gave
me a chance, that is
Nollywood and the
industry I aspire to
breakthrough,
Hollywood.
I will simply say
thank you to the
people who criticized
me for giving me
attention. It shows
they noticed me.
Also it shows they left their own problems to respond
to a guy with a very humble background from
Dagbale Akoko Edo who grew up in the slums of
Mushin.
He added that he was not an attention seeker as
popularly said by critics, and thanked them for
granting his family an undue attention.
“Sadly, all the attention they gave us did not come
with money” He lamented

No comments:

Post a Comment