Trendy Mates 2

Friday 27 June 2014

"My Silence Has Allowed Many Things To Prevail About Me

Weird MC largely known for her hit song, Ijoya, took
time out recently on her Twitter timeline to set the
records straight on the reports that her high energy
and enthusiasm come from performance
enhancement drugs.
In
her
words:’ How stupid, how ignorant, so if you are a
female artiste and you burn mad energy on stage,
you are on drugs? Wake up people! My silence over
the years about certain things is turning out to be a
disadvantage.
It’s time to set the record straight. My silence has
allowed certain things to prevail and my God will fight
for me. I am also ready to fight for myself. My true
fans are not stupid. You can’t sell certain things to
them .I’m energetic by nature.
When I perform on stage, I’m highly energetic. Don’t
fault my God-given gift. Stop the sabotage. Enough is
enough!’ she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment