Trendy Mates 2

Tuesday 24 June 2014

True Life Story-He Was Told To Sex His Sister(This Story Will Make You Shed Tears

TRUE STORY (Mrs. Rebecca narrates)
17/01/13 will remain an unforgettable
memory in my life .. like every other
nights, I went to bed and said goodnight
to my son (22yrs) and my
daughter (18yrs) and we all slept.
At about 3:55am on the above date,
unknown gunmen broke into our
apartments to rob but unfortunately
there was nothing they could lay a hand
on. they asked my son to get up
pointing gun @ him and asked my
daughter to lie facing the ceiling and
she did as they told her. Shockingly they
asked my son to have sex with his sister
right in front of them and that if they r
not impressed, He will extend that
generosity to His mother (Me) that they
are not in the mood for rape..that this is
the price we will pay else he will be a
dead person...
He was shocked and after a while He
asked them to shoot him that he cannot
do it that even if he do it and they leave,
that he will take his life in less than a
day cos he can't live with such memory.
They got angry and one asked the other
to shoot him lets go and He randomly
shot my son and he fell in the pool of
his own blood and they left...
All I knew is that He was alive till we
got to the hospital and after several
hours of medics on him, He went into
COMA and to this day He hasn't said a
word yet just breathing..
I don't want to lose my only Son.. My
daughter has been crying since that
incidence.
Please pray so that my only son will
come back alive for me cos am just a
widow and they are what I have always
lived for...My Hope is in God Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment